Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 21, 2014

My three day weekend was great. On Friday, I went to Chipotle with three of my good friends: Don, Amanda, and Mattie. Then, on Saturday, I cleaned my room which took about three hours... and then finally I went to the gym before hanging out and getting ice cream with Amanda. On Sunday, I had an 11-2 shift at Picklemans and then later I had my second rec basketball game against a lot of the senior football players, and lost after a great game. On Sunday night I hung out and had a sleep over with three of my friends (we stayed up all night playing video games). On Monday, I went out to lunch with my mom at Smokey's (barbeque) and then went and got a few articles of clothing. That night I went to dinner with my girlfriend Amanda and her family at her grandparents house to celebrate Amanda's birthday and it was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment