Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday, January 10

What do you want to learn in the class the semester? What information do you want to walk away with that you didn't know before? Elaborate!

I feel like there is a great deal of knowledge that I can attain over the course of this semester. I would like to learn more about the increasingly rapid growing technology of today, that was not available to people of previous generations. I feel like technology today and all of its capabilities are so interesting and ever more intricate that being able to know more about technology will provide me with plenty of benefits later in life. I feel like the relationship between human and technology is being more and more important and prominent than ever before, and that taking a class in high school will provide me with better information than one who has not taken this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment