Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 16, 2014

I have learned that Google Drive and Presentation are pretty useful and interactive applications. I have really come to appreciate the fact that you don't have to worry about saving anything, because it automatically does it. I would not necessarily say that it is better than PowerPoint, but I think both of them have their pros and their cons.  I believe that both Google Presentation and Microsoft PowerPoint could achieve the same goals and requirements for a presentation that one would like to make. However, I am not saying that either are perfect, either. Some problems, or rather, things I dislike about Presentation, is that it seems overly basic, and might lack some of the specific tools that another presentation tool might have

No comments:

Post a Comment