Monday, May 19, 2014

Final Project Post, May 2014

I was exploring my family history with much passion and enthusiasm when I sent out this email (backup) to my family members in order to inquire about more information that I could possibly get about my family history and background.
Next, I interviewed two of my family members to find specific information regarding their childhood and growing up: I first interviewed my mother, Leanne, and next interviewed my father, Sam.
After this, in order to get a more organized perspective of my family size, history, and growth, I made a family tree.
Now that I had my whole family organized more efficiently, I found specific information about randomly selected family members and organized it into a prezi.
Next I made a 'story-line', so to speak, of both sides of my families history and flashed forward to the union of my parents and then my siblings and I.

Finally, I made a short story of me growing throughout my years in Geneva and Kansas







No comments:

Post a Comment