Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21, 2014

Reflect on your stop-motion animation project. How did it go? What worked? What didn't work? If you're not finished - why? If you are finished go in to detail about the project and what you learned. Give as much detail and information as possible.
I thought that it went very smoothly and I liked it more than the other projects we have done. I felt that it was less busy work than some other projects that we have done. I wish that I would have used a tripod for my pictures because I didn't think they would come out THAT shaky, but I didn't have a tripod available to me. I have learned how to compile a ton of pictures into one short video that is entertaining but I suppose could be educational if used right. The only thing that didn't work for me was the shakiness that is in my video from lack of a tripod available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment