Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24, 2014

Welcome back! How was your Spring Break? Tell me all about it. You've been out of school for 10 days so I know you will have plenty to share. Make it good. -My Spring Break was superb!! Unfortunately I was unable to go anywhere this Spring, so instead I had a crucial STAYCATION. Over the course of those ten days I worked at Picklemans (OF COURSE!!) a lot! Another bad part about Spring Break is that I got very sick and didn't really eat much for four days, but after that I was healed and healthy again. On the 19th I celebrated my big 17th birthday, when I finally became responsibleand mature of course. My 21 year old sister Bailey was home from college in St. Paul, Minnesota, as well as my nineteen year old brother Tucker from Manhattan. On the 21st we celebrated my brother's 20th birthday and that was a lot of fun. THAT SUMS UP ANYTHING IMPORTANT THAT HAPPENED OVER MY SPRING BREAK... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STAYING TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment