Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3, 2014

Tell me about your Sweetheart weekend. If you didn't go to Sweetheart, what did you do? I want details!

Unfortunately, on Friday I worked, but after that I went to my girlfriends so at least their was that on Friday. On Saturday, I worked once again from 11-2, after that I just slept until like 5 o'clock, when I commenced getting ready for sweetheart. I went to pictures which is always a blast because I always photo bomb in people's pictures. After pictures we went to dinner at Cenzettis which was a great great buffet and if you're reading this, I want to eat there again. The dance was pretty fun and afterwards I went to another peer's house for a small gathering until about 2am, when I left to go to a friend's house where I slept over.

No comments:

Post a Comment